Thursday, March 1, 2012

Your $30 gift coupon

Hello,
As we all know, “One who has many friends never needs a full purse”. Nowadays, it means that your income can depend directly on the number of your friends.

LiteForex group of companies is a reliable and stable broker on the Forex market. Our cooperation has already made me lots of profit. Lately, I’ve received 20 unique promotion coupons from LiteForex that I can now distribute among my friends and acquaintances who are interested in the online trading. I’d like to offer you one of those coupons, with the denomination of $30: M7FVJU7XPWDOMZ6W.

All you need to do to receive the opportunity to use this extra $30 bonus is register an account with LiteForex group of companies and activate the coupon.

Registration link: https://secure.liteforex.com/en/profile/register/index/coupon/M7FVJU7XPWDOMZ6W

Good luck!
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment